The Security team staffs the Gatehouse 24-hours a day, seven days a week. Aside from the Gatehouse, we actively patrol the community to ensure the safety and security of the residents and visitors of Martis Camp. We provide services to the members that include: package delivery, home inspections, key management, and alarm monitoring.
The primary focus of this position is outstanding customer service in protecting the integrity of access, privacy and exclusivity of Martis Camp. The position offered is primarily a customer service position hired to assist in servicing the needs of the membership and community.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
The ideal candidate provides exceptional customer service while spreading goodwill and hospitality with members, guests, and other Ambassadors.
Perks for ALL Ambassadors:
• Limited Use of the prestigious golf course, tennis courts, and private ski lift on property (as distancing and health guidelines allow)
• Retail Spa and Golf shop discounts (curbside only)
• Eligibility for Ambassador of the Month
• Free Annual Flu Shot (October, if county allows)
• Uniforms provided
• Winter or Summer work boots reimbursed up to $100 per year
• YouEarnedIt! recognition program that can give staff members the opportunity to earn reward points on a daily basis. Points can be used to purchase gift cards and many different rewards.
Additional Benefits offered to Full Time include:
• Medical / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance
• Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
• 529 College Savings
• 401(k) retirement plan with up to 7% employer match
• Paid time off (Accrues up to 96 hours per year)
• Annual $500 fitness bonus