Gatehouse staff are the first and, at times, last to encounter the membership and their guests, hence the importance of leaving positive lasting impressions. The primary focus of this position is outstanding customer service in protecting the integrity of access, privacy and exclusivity of Martis Camp. The Gatehouse staff is primarily a customer service position hired to assist in servicing the needs of the membership and community.
Job Duties include:
• Perform various duties: property access controls, vehicle patrol, telephone, physical labor to assist members or during normal course of duties, computer (Community Management System, internet, alarm monitoring, etc.)
• Vehicle and occupant access verification
• Community patrols
• Computer input of reports and log entries of activity, incident and rule violations.
• Assist in requests made by members and partners
• Perform weekly inspections on high end luxury homes as well as respond to alarms received from homes.
• Perform Security for private concerts and special events
• Other duties as assigned by the Director of Safety and Security or management staff
Requirements of the job include:
• Ability to lift at least 50 pounds to assist with mail and other member services
• Stand/walk for up to 8 hours at a time, sit for up to two hours at a time
• Ability to twist, kneel, and bend repeatedly while moving inventory or assisting members.
• A clean DMV record must be provided upon offer of job.
• No Visible Tattoos while wearing a long sleeve shirt.
• A pre-employment drug screen with a negative result.
• Must be at least 21 years' old
The ideal candidate provides exceptional customer service while spreading goodwill and hospitality with members, guests, and other Ambassadors.
Please apply for shift availability information.
Perks for ALL Gatehouse Ambassadors include:
• Limited use of Golf Course, Tennis Courts, and private Ski Hill
• Retail discounts in Spa and Golf
• Ambassador Golf Clinics
• Ambassador Tennis Clinics
• Eligibility for Ambassador of the Month
• Uniforms provided
• Winter work boot reimbursement up to $100
• End of Season Party
• Ambassador Holiday Party
Additional Benefits for Full Time Ambassadors include:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
• 401K with match up to 7%
• Paid time off
• Annual $500 fitness bonus