Part Time Airport Transportation Driver
Martis Camp Club is seeking one or more capable, safe, friendly drivers to assist in transporting members and their guests to and from Truckee and Reno airports. Daytime and evening shifts available depending on seasonal activity.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Receive and return calls and emails requesting transportation
- Computer log and schedule trips
- Safely pick up and drive members from Martis Camp to Truckee and Reno airports observing road rules and showing courtesy to other drivers.
- Assist in requests made by members and partners
- Perform various duties: Clean and refuel cars, assist in delivery of vehicles for service.
- Other duties as assigned by the Transportation Manager
Requirements of the job include:
Clear DMV record, provided upon job offer
Ability to drive safely in seasonal conditions.
Ability to properly lift up to 50 pounds to assist with bags and other member services
Ability to sit for up to four hours at a time
Ability to twist, kneel, and bend repeatedly while assisting with car seats or luggage
No Visible Tattoos while wearing a long sleeve shirt
A pre-employment drug screen with a negative result (this includes marijuana).
Must be at least 21 years’ old with 3 years as a licensed driver to be insured on Martis Camp vehicles
The ideal candidate provides exceptional customer service while spreading goodwill and hospitality with members, guests, and other Ambassadors.